- This is a natural leave-in treatment spray for helping women achieve thicker hair growth using natural botanical actives.
- Apply 3-5 pumps directly on problematic areas and massage gently into scalp
- This is a leave-in treatment. Allow to air dry (1-3 minutes)
- Use once-a-day as desired
Hair Growth Vitamins: Hair growth and Biotin are related closely. Biotin not only promotes healthy hair growth but also prevents hair dryness. Moreover, biotin increases the elasticity of cortex of a hair, preventing and minimizing hair breakage. Therefore, biotin helps induce growth of both hair and new skin cells while making them healthy for people who are suffering from hair loss.
Hair Loss Inhibitors: Saw Palmetto helps block DHT build-up and can clear scalp of excess DHT. The extract of saw palmetto berries may block 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. DHT is the molecule responsible for hair loss. The components of saw palmetto that can block enzymes work in a similar way as the synthetic ingredients in prescription medication for hair loss.
Hair Regrowth Stimulants: Caffeine helps stimulates circulation to hair follicles for promoting new growth. It has even been reported to slow down hereditary hair loss. Research published in the International Journal of Dermatology concludes that caffeine is “ a stimulator of human hair growth”-stating: 'Hair follicles that were treated with caffeine showed a highly significant growth rate at 24 hours, and still showed further significant growth at eight days".
Scalp Antioxidants: Vitamin C is one of the most effective nutrients to help grow and strengthen hair. Vitamin C is also beneficial for protecting your hair from free radicals. It holds antioxidant properties, similar to vitamin E and zinc. Antioxidants are responsible for reducing the damage that free radicals may cause to your hair, possibly turning them brittle or weak.
Scalp Cleansing Oils: Jojoba oil thickens and revitalizes existing hair. Deficiency in the production of sebum makes your scalp dry and therefore your hair becomes dull and dry resulting in split ends and hair fall. Jojoba oil cleanses the scalp removing the blocks posed by excess sebum. This also helps improve blood circulation of the scalp gifting you with a healthy scalp. Jojoba oil naturally keeps your scalp moist stimulating hair growth.
Botanical Enzymes: Aloe Vera has been for years used as a safe and natural treatment to help prevent hair loss. It contains a kind of enzyme that can activate new hair growth along with the growth of already existing hair follicles by increasing the blood circulation to the scalp. It cleanses the scalp by balancing the pH level of the scalp. When the scalp is clean and blood circulation to the scalp is good, nothing can stop from proper and faster hoar growth.
Scalp Hydration and Moisture: Hyaluronic Acid provides continuous moisture to the skin by binding up to 1000 times its weight in water. With age, the skin becomes drier and loses its ability to maintain its hydration. Hyaluronic acid acts as a space filler by binding together water which ultimately nourishes and hydrates and helps the scalp stay healthy for an optimal environment for hair growth.
Full Ingredient List:
- Purified Water, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trideceth-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Biotin, Saw Palmetto Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Hydrolyzed Keratin, *CO Glycerin, *CO Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, *CO Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, *CO Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *CO Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, *CO Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, *CO Spirulina Maxima (Sea Algae) Extract, *CO Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, *CO Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, *CO Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol